Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday




My favorite fonts:
Thanks to my buddy Ammie over at Today in K, I am IN LOVE with D.J. Inkers. My first year at our school Ammie, a fellow mac user and a first year (in our building teacher) was kind enough to share some fonts and clip art with me and then when I found they had digital downloads....Lord there was no stopping me!

and just for good measure how about some clip art...aren't this owls THE CUTEST! I think I see next years class theme!
Source

My Favorite Teaching Blogs:
<>I should probably just dedicate this post to Ammie, because while looking for K stuff for herself she came across Christina Bainbridges website all about Christmas Traditions which we use in Second Grade so when I saw Christina had a blog, I was all over it. You can tell she is a genuine person and a teacher's teacher...she loves what she does.

Mrs. Bainbridge's Class
I also enjoy Fun in First

Fun in First


My Favorite Online Resource:
I really enjoy Mathwire because they have some great resources. See my blog post about it here.
I also enjoy Responsive Classroom and their newsletter, lots of great management tips in there.

1 comments:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18310620006044496860 said...

It is good to know Sarah I am helpful (at least to someone!) Thank you so much!