Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
It is a great lesson in looking past our differences to become friends, and of course a good animal story and what kid (and sappy teacher) doesn't love that? What do techniques/stories do you use to promote friendship in your classroom!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it (and Friday Freebie!)
Thursday, August 25, 2011
- Putting up fabric instead of paper on 2 bulletin boards. (done)
- Getting rid of huge filing cabinet/shelf unit. (done, just waiting for Mr. Bob to take it to it's new home)
- Setting up area for student teacher.
- Passing out supplies for my whole team.
- Revamping my morning calendar activity on the Smartboard with some new items. (Done, post coming soon!)
and just for good measure how about some clip art...aren't this owls THE CUTEST! I think I see next years class theme!
My Favorite Teaching Blogs:
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
While we don't start school for a few more days, my classroom is not quite ready. That and I'd like my student teacher to have some say in things....so I don't have many pictures to share yet.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Hey head on over to Miss Bainbridge's Class to check out her flippy books give away! She's giving away different sets of books, your choice with up to 4 winners! Go check it out! Nothing like a Mid-Summer give away to perk up the old teaching spirit!