Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oh the things we say....


1. This is my first Linky Party Yippeee!!! I'm hoping this will help me get some followers!
2. I was so happy I found Christina's website last year she's got great stuff on there, I knew this year for my own personal goal I needed to fire up a teaching blog. So here we go...

Things I say that are repeated by my students and then told to me by parents at conference time....

1.) Good Grief Charlie Brown!! ( I must say this 1000x a day, every time a speed bump occurs and apparently a lot of my students now use it at home!)

2.) Oh rats! A good alternative to other choice "adult" words.

3.) Oh Banana Sandwich! Another good alternative!

4.) Is that a just right book? If they leave 2nd grade doing one thing it should be, being able to pick out a just right book

5.) Yes you have to sit in your parking spots on the carpet. Those kids, always trying to outsmart me on the parking spot situation!


Head over to Mrs. Bainbridges blog to join her Linky Party!

0 comments: